15 June, 2015

Welcome back

Alhamdulillah, all praises to Allah.

Today, I back to school. As usual, I prepared early to continue my responsibilities as a teacher. After 2 weeks school break, multiple things to overcome my core business in order to fulfill several items...

The superior thing to do is the post-mortem of mid-year examination. I personally quite emphaty to my students on their results. I do believe that some of them were realised their results by self access via SAPS website within 2 weeks school holiday. But, the rest of them still do not know.

People always said," Your students' performance is the mirror to you". This quote can be simplify as "  If you a good teacher, you can produce better student, and if you a better teacher, you can generate best student".

Anyway, my work is disjunction with my responsibility to my Deen. Beyond the exam in whatever name. I have to check and balance my knowledge proficiency in teaching and learning to cater the problems wisely.

O Allah, I have no capability unless Your permissions.

No comments:

Post a Comment